Windsor Park Suites BKK

Discussion in 'Bangkok' started by Kv8000, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Kv8000

Kv8000 New Member

Got a newbie mate heading to Bangers for work and then probbaly Patters for a few days R&R. He's booked into the Windsor Park Suites. Is the hotel guest friendly?

I'd put in somewhere classy like the Nana Hotel myself ...

3. Loca

Loca New Member

i stayed there 2005 and it wasn't guest friendly .. nice hotel though

4. Kv8000

Kv8000 New Member

Thanks mate.

5. Bigbang

Bigbang Member

Dunghie, if your mate wants to stay in that area why does'nt he try the Darjeeling hotel in soi 18. About 1,700 or 1,800 a night and guest friendly. Handy for the BTS and MRT and Cowboy just across the road.
    Simie.

6. toliver

toliver New Member

I would agree with simie. There are much better places in the area ........ Darjeeling, as simie mentioned, and Sacha's on Soi 19 are two of the newer places that have decent rates and are guest friendly.

7. Hunter

Hunter New Member

I stayed there.

Really nice hotel. I had bird with me already so don't know about guest lark.

8. Kv8000

Kv8000 New Member

Thanks lads. Not his choice to stay there apparently, the dopy client booked it.

Knee-tremblors in the car park me thinks.

9. Bigbang

Bigbang Member

Dunghie, your mate could always get a second room either short time or long time to use as a shag pad some where like the Crown hotel on the other side of Sukhumvit. Or if he's getting tarts from Cowboy just use the short time facilities at Penny Black or Asoke Place.
    Simie.

10. Kv8000

Kv8000 New Member

Thanks Simie, necessity is the mother of all inventions. He'll figure something out. Said as he's working he won't need a bird the first three days.

Somehow, I don't think it will be his decision ...