South African night clubs

Discussion in 'NightLife Africa' started by Pervert, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Pervert

Pervert New Member

Guys currently i am in South Africa, wanna have some fun here at night, what places u suggest?

3. Pervert

Pervert New Member

of course girls must be present at a place to tackle and flirt with))

4. Johnny

Johnny New Member

The nightlife also rivals the best in the world and South Africa has a party vibe all of its own, with options to fit every budget and all tastes. Dance, trance, drum ‘n bass, R&B or classical – whichever melodies move you, they’re here. Party until the early hours in a country alive with distinct sights and sounds together with hot african chicks and hot foreigner tourists

5. Johnny

Johnny New Member

About the exact place let me suggest Voodoo Lounge in Johannesburg. This nightclub is a hit with local partygoers. The club, which accommodates about 500 people, features famous local musicians and DJs. The club accommodates all music lovers, from House music to RNB. This club has strict security personnel and the entrance doesn't come cheap, but u really can enjoy the nastiest chicks in that place and definitely ur day wont finish being alone

6. Alejandro

Alejandro New Member

Voodoo is a nice place indeed full funny people, nice contingent and deffinitely high-class security...ur only worry is finding a chick to bang)) who are in great variety there...

7. Macho

Macho New Member

Johannesburg is a nice city to have fun, probably the most open-minded city in all africa continent with modern contingent, always full of tourists and night life is very fun and unforgettable with a huge variety of places to visit and go;)

8. Loca

Loca New Member

Dockside Cape Town is the largest multi-purpose entertainment complex of its kind in Africa. Occupying 6000 squared meters of land, Dockside Cape Town is situated on the banks of the Century City water canal development. Aside from its phenomenal sound system, the main dance floor inside Dockside boasts an incredible 350 000 watt laser and lighting system, if you dont go there, i'm gonna kill u bro)) finding some chick there is the easiest task)))

9. Loca

Loca New Member

If u want a calmer place, we visited Moya Restaurant which I found most interesting. It has a real African theme in the motif as well as the waiters, waitresses, and bar people.It is a bustling place and reservations are necessary most times.There is a small bar overlooking a pit where a band was playing.A very entertaining place to go where pretty and nice ladies dance and have some casual fun spending their weekends

10. Casanova

Casanova New Member

Dude that's a night spot to find some chicks, hungry babes are waiting for tourists)) they are not actually prostitutes but u will have to treat them nicely by expensive lunch and probably personal souvenir:)

11. Calvin

Calvin New Member

Moya Restaurant is a nice place to go with ur lovely one, very calm and with the best service in that area... After that i can have a lovely, hot night in nearby five-star hotel :)