Siem reap - advice?

Discussion in 'Cambodia Nightlife' started by Nevermind, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Nevermind

Nevermind Guest

Hi,
    I'm heading there in December. Looking for some beginners advice. What are the rules? Will they do bjs? Is that with or without a condom? What about facials? What is a fair price? Are there any specific places you recommend?

3. Pak2f

Pak2f Member

I was in SR in June and there was always a few on offer at the intersection at the top end of pub st. You will soon be approached if you hang there for a while post 8PM. Some are a bit average in the looks department but there are a few diamonds in the rough. Spent a few nights with one named Aee who was not a bad looker and a real fun girl.

There is a plumpish lady who will approach you at at this intersection, she speaks good English and acts as a go between for the Ladies whose English in not so good. Ask her for Aee and she will find her.

I paid $35 for all night and a $5 finders fee on the first night to the go between.

SwanDan likes this.
  4. Pak2f

Pak2f Member

mikeys bar, sivatha road on the edge of pub street. might be another bar similar a touch further south on the same road, but not 100% sure, check it out, let us know how you get on

5. John1717

John1717 New Member

If you go to Mikey's you can definitely leave with a lady. Ask where she's from before you make a deal and leave the bar. If it's from anywhere in Thailand you would be well-advised to pick a different companion. They can turn on a dime from being nice, sexy and pretty to being really neurotic, jealous and nutty. Stick w/ Cambodian and Viet at this bar.