Shemale fucking

Discussion in 'Main Thailand forum.' started by Traveller, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Traveller

Traveller Member

Guys i am really interested in fucking some shemales, i kinda attracted to their way of life and behaviour as i saw on TV and in websites. Which chountry should i go for the best shemale services?

3. CowBoy

CowBoy New Member

This is my vote:
    1 - Brazil
    2 - Argentina
    3 - Italy
    4 - Spain
    5 - France

4. Steve

Steve New Member

CowBoy i guess u missed the giants of shemale countries which are Thailand and Malaysia. Thailand even has a some kind of shemale parade in bangkok and the islands where you can the best shemales with or without dick, with nice bodies and huge boobs

5. CowBoy

CowBoy New Member

yeah, that's true buddy, but i thought Traveller is more interested in closer european locations rather than eastern side of our planet

6. Steve

Steve New Member

The travel prices and local prices of eastern countries especially like Thailand and Malaysia would cost you much more cheaper than having rest in european countries anyway

7. Robert

Robert New Member

Thailand is number one for sure, with no closer compariosn

8. Nick

Nick New Member

And what about shemales in bj bars? I wouldn’t like that she or he or it gives me a blowjob...:confused:

9. Troy

Troy New Member

You don’t need to bother! :) You can easily identify them with big hands, adams apple and fake high pitch voice.

10. Leo

Leo Member

Most of them don't talk much, and theie adams apple is not as big as it could be seen, in our days it skinda hard to identify a shemale chick, especially in experienced thailand (((

11. Anastacia

Anastacia New Member

WTF guys, are the bunch of wet and hungry pussies around aren't enough for you?? if u want some anal sex why you should go for shemales??? That sounds dusgasting for me. Just ask your girlfriends or tackle some bitches in any bar of the world...Guys be a man please!

12. CowBoy

CowBoy New Member

Cause the exactly know what we need and desire of, their life task is satisfy the bitches like us and they are doing it perfectly with no any further responsibility and actions to be in a charge of.. If u fuck some local girl in our countries its a huge story with unknown consequences and effects

13. Pervert

Pervert New Member

Perfectly noticed my dear friend, totally agree! I love shemal fucking a lot!

14. Antonio

Antonio New Member

Phuket island of Thailand is best for shemale fucking, every and each day they have kinda shemale parade/party, where you can see great variety of trannies willing to show u all their beauty and charm. 30-40$ in your pocket and u can bang some T-babe in ur place after the parade

15. Alejandro

Alejandro New Member

That is fucking true, u can even rent a shemale for a few days and treating her a a wife, living with her and allowing her to do ur housework either in hotel or any place u live

16. Macho

Macho New Member

Why u need to rent her if u have a bunch of choise for following days, i dunno why we have to keep fucking the same girls, shemales while we are paying...i am kind of a person that needs variety in everything and i cant pay a chick to fuck her second time. Talking about shemales, they have something special to offer for sure, it is their dedication in this life as for my opinion

17. Arnat

Arnat Guest

That insight's just what I've been looikng for. Thanks!

18. bigdan80

bigdan80 New Member

SOme times I can fuck ladyboys for fun, i think its Ok. I'm not gay :)

19. Painkillle

Painkillle New Member

I'm jealous guys. I've had a desire for the little Asian shemales/ladyboys, for a long time now. The closest I've ever got was a post op tranny in Amsterdam, 10 years ago.

The most GORGEOUS ass I've ever felt! But, as I said, she was post op. was just like fucking a chick.

I want a preop Asian tranny. Are most of them functional? I'd definitely let one do me. I'm stuck over here in the states, and I'm married to a jealous wife that's always watching me.

Guess this will just be a dream. Love to hear from guys that have had the experience though!!!! In detail.... :^)