Santo Domingo Dominican Republic girls

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Penny22, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Penny22

Penny22 New Member

Kati is a non-pro from in Santo Domingo.
    kati (6).jpg kati (21).jpg kati.jpg

One day I was at the Managuayabo Texaco bomba (gas station) at km 8.5 on Carrtera Duarte in Santo Domingo, and a good-looking girl passed. I chatted her up and she told me she was not in play, but I would love her sister. I arranged to meet, and the next day, three sisters showed up and we went for chicken, beers and dancing. It was fun as the Dominican businessmen asked my permission to dance with the other two sisters.

The sister is the attached Kati. A very good dancer (bachata, meringue, salsa and reggaeton). She is 19, and with one 1 year old daughter. No English. Kati has a great attitude. I always give Kati money for pampers for the baby, but never too much and she never asks. She never watches the clock, and she is a great lay.

Now I sometimes meet her at the same bomba, and we go straight to the cabana. She is a favorite, and her pussy gets very wet, very quickly. She tosses salad and takes a spanking and moans with delight (last trip I used my belt a bit, as I have delicate hands).

I took these photos after I fucked her ass for a half hour.

What a pleasure.

3. SwanDan

SwanDan Administrator Staff Member

Please, upload full size photo, its just thumbs

4. Painkillle

Painkillle New Member

What swandan said! Thanks for sharing though.

5. Olive

Olive New Member

Hanya bermain saja anda bisa menikmati puluhan juta rupiah hanya dalam sehari sungguh luar biasa,, kadang orang berkata bermain poker itu susah sekali namun hanya di http://www.pokernusa.net/ anda bisa menikmati bonus deposit sebesar 100% + 10% + Bonus Jackpot sebesar 5%, bukan hanya itu saja guys bonus lain nya juga ada loh guys untuk bonus mingguan dan bonus bulanan nya menarik bukan jika anda penasaran anda bisa kunjungi saja di situs website kami di http://www.pokernusa.net/

6. luxor

luxor New Member

I want to see more

7. Catherine

Catherine New Member

Good collection.

8. luxor

luxor New Member

i agree with u

9. lpasteyc

lpasteyc New Member