Rookie In The Land Of Smiles

Discussion in 'Main Thailand forum.' started by kanvas05, May 17, 2013.

1. Lbm123

Lbm123 New Member

Yeah, I guess so. But don't tell that to the senior accountant that just left my apartment tonight. She knows I don't want a relationship but she still comes over for a quicky on her way home from work. Or, gig #4 who bought me dinner last night then followed me home after work. Another girl (gig #2) just got off the phone for an appointment at my place tomorrow. I help them feel good, they appreciate my service.

My total cost: A box of condoms and 2 glasses of water. Oh, I love this place. Sometimes I think there really is a Santa Clause.

2. bluehawk

bluehawk New Member

Nice story, thanks for sharing that. I've never been to LOS but have been many times to the Philippines and have heard a number of similar stories in my days.

This is the exact reason I would stick to the bar girls, if your plans are shagging the girls only. What's the point of possibly hurting someone who could have true intensions ?? This is what bar girls are for.

It's possible she was sinecre or possibly playing for much bigger stakes, like a sponsor or husband.

Girls love to get their hands on a newbie, as he has no clue what's going on and can be easily fooled.

3. toon44

toon44 New Member

Butterfly man,

You have the scene nailed an accountant on her way home from work holy cow. How do you meet the better class of woman? Am considering a relocation to BK and advice would be invaluable.

As for meeting girls on Myspace.com good call, tried one of Thailandfriends.com last week but that place is saturated and small. The girl couldn't wait to meet me and 3 dates later 1st base was still my batting position...terrible conversationist...'you're old' 20 times...the running joke I'm 32 she's 28. Me 18 today, tomorrow 17, next day 25 = running joke number 2. I'm in Chiang Mai right now and the pool seems small. I've got a mate who's a ladyplayer. A bit of a CM butterfly man gets the regular girls but says the conversations kill him. I joined him on one of his dates to Chai Blues house and couldn't disagree....the girl had nothing to say other than P can't drink...P drinks, P can't drink..P drinks...he gets his action but after 6 hours of a conversation and a bottle of Red Label...I think BK has a better all round education.

4. ThisGuy

ThisGuy New Member

I would take the post by LBM with a grain of salt. Remember, you can be anything and anyone on the internet.

As for meeting "a better class of woman" they are all over. Class knows no economic or educational structure. I have known very poor, uneducated people who had more class in their finger than many of the so called "Hi-So" advanced degree bluebloods. My under-educated and poor gf has far more class than most people I have met. Class is not learned in school, it is a quality that all too often alludes most of the population. It comes from within.

Now if you are talking about meeting a woman who you can converse with on an intellectual level, shops at Paragon, is known by her first name at Dolce, has her table waiting for her at The Oriental and drives a Ferrari, and will even give you a quick glance, lots of luck.

Guy

5. Brian Hope

Brian Hope New Member

Hi Guys, I recently booked a Holiday to the Philippines with Gentlemen's Tours https://www.GentlemensTours.com and at first i was bit concern as you would with any tour company you use for the first time. But I have to say the level of service was at the highest I ever experience.

Gentlemen's Tours was very helpful in any request that i needed. I suffer from asthma and was having shortness of breath (asthma attack) i could not find my asthma pump and they managed to go to the pharmacy in the middle of the night and get me the ventolin pump that i needed and manage to call a local doctor to check up on me. They made my stay in the Philippines safe and that made the difference.