Ranong

Discussion in 'Main Thailand forum.' started by ThaiMax, May 9, 2013.

1. melvin

melvin New Member

arrived in chumphon now, looks OK, staying at the paradorn, ok room for 500

found your massage joint in ranong this morning on my way to the bus station,
    found a burmese lass with indian ancestors, looked that way also,
    wouldn't do BJ or FS, she compensated by offering as many free of charge HJs as I fancied, weird...

didn't do much p4p in ranong, went to some parties in stead, good fun

the new hotel I mentioned is in the same soi as apres ski, 200 meters down the road
    towards highway 4, also on the left hand side,
    HUGE rooms, equipped with small kitchen etc.

must say, have trouble following your directions to mayazee in chumphon,
    would have been helpfull with a phone number

2. ThaiMax

ThaiMax New Member

Melvin, first of all don't expect a great freelance scene near the Mayzee,
    but there are some girls and at evening times there were some doable girls, but not first pick.

I know where your hotel is and from the Paradorn you can easily walk there.

Check this map, the red house is the Jansom Chumphon hotel, the blue one is your Paradorn hotel.

http://www.sawadee.com/hotel/chumphon/jansom/#largegooglemap
    ( just click on the google map )

The Mayzee is west of your hotel on Saladaeng rd.

So you can either leave your hotel and turn right until you come to Krumluang rd,
    then turn left, you'll be right at the night market then,
    follow that road to the next intersection (Krumluang rd X Saladaeng rd )
    and turn left. Then about 100-200 meters on the left side.

or

Leave your hotel und turn left,
    when that little alley ends turn right until that soi ends in a T-intersection,
    again turn right and walk down 100-200 meters.

Shouldn't be a problem to find it, just don't expect too much but go and take a look.

A phonenumber to Mayzee I don't have and don't forget that those freelancers are NEAR the Mayzee, not in it.
    Edited by Max, 30 November 2009 - 06:19 PM.

3. melvin

melvin New Member

btw, before I forget,
    the owner of apres ski guest house in ranong, danish,
    says you get to stay a week free if you bring him a pair of old skis

4. melvin

melvin New Member

now,
    before i forget,

there is an absolutely good good sea food rest. in ranong,
    the name is Pak Nam,

its a bit akward to get to that place by car or motorcycle

but when you are down by Ta Rua, the one that takes you to Burma for Visa Runs,
    i.e. by the Thai Immigration,

yopu can see the Pak Nam a bit up river (that is to your right) and on the other side
    of the river.\\

if you sleep one of the long tails a 50 or so they will surely take you across.

its a brown / yellow concrete building,
    its the ONLY modern looking building you can spot from the pier.

try it

5. ThaiMax

ThaiMax New Member

Sounds great, will check it out next time I'm around there.

6. bangarang

bangarang New Member

Hey, im heading up that way shortly. Thanks for the detailed information. I was trying to find saphan pla road on the google maps but dont seem to have that road on the maps. I could find the pier ok. Wondering if you would be able to point out the brothel you speak of on a map. I would be forever in your debt. And 350thb is rediculous! I think I could spend the day there.

7. bangarang

bangarang New Member

Is the massage place on the same side of the road as the 7-11? and is it right next to it? lol... does it say massage in english or thai?

8. nightcrawler

nightcrawler New Member

Last night i Triedthe Chumphon Brothel... Had my Thai friend call the number, told them i wanted a skinny chick with big tits, 3 hours... 2000 Bath... Expensive i Though but What the heck.....
    Pipes need to be drained.....
    I go into Chan Som Hotel ang get a room, 590 Bath... Not too shabby, but no Hilton either..
    I send the room number to the pimp and 10 minutes later there is a knock on the door...
    I open and there she is..... My hooker..... Skinny? Check, Big boobs? Check.....But wait.. There's more....
    She's crosseyed like a cartoon charecter..., We are talking SERIOUS Crosseyed... Handy when crossing the Streets maybe, but okay.... Then She speaks.... She's got more teeth then a Great White.....
    But by this Time she is allready in the room and has locked the door.....
    I start to speak to her...
    She nods and smiles, but she doen't understand a word of English.... So i try in my best Thai....
    she stands a bit akward in the room, not knowing what to do... So i take her closer to my chair and have a good look at her....
    we "talk" (exchange sounds) for a bit and then head towards the Shower..
    She gets undressed and shows me the biggest bush since George Left office.....
    Personly i am not a Bush fan, but i will let it slide for this once...
    It does strike me odd that she is covering her breasts and pussy the whole time, but i am getting the shower ready and jump in, and when she finally gets in i see that 80% of her big tits are still in the bedroom, probably neatly folded away with the rest of her clothes....
    This girl is a small B Size... (european sizes that is).. But i am a man, i am horny and she is naked here... So Lets get to work...
    She washes me with great care... I could have gone straight to open hart surgery.... But we wind up in the bedroom again... :D
    As I love a good snogg (french kissing) i ask her, but she tells me her mouth hurts... (probably from all that extra emailj she's got there....)
    Okay.. Not all whores want to kiss, I accept that...
    I tell her.. okay, kiss my dick then...:D
    This she is willing to do, but ot without a condom....
    oral sex with a condom is worthless.... Especially when her lips hardly touch my dick....
    She does this for a full 3 minutes and then my extra bonus is over, she climbs on top...
    I was fingering her hairy hole while my dick scrapped her jaws of death and yes, she did get wet....
    I get the usual "Ohh, So big, mister... " which i know is bullshit, because my dick is average, but he, a little flattery never killed no one.....
    so she mounts me... and starts bouncing up and down.. not in a rithmy kinda way, but in an akward "what the heck is she doig" kinda way... and after about 5 minutes of this i start to thrust myself, picking her upp and holding her above my dick...
    Now it is getting better, i am feeling something, she is starting to pant and breath heavy...As I am a dominant son of a bitch, i will not let her come.... Not yet anyway, so every time she is near, i pull out and ask her if she likes falang cock.... ( i know, i am horrible)
    She is getting turned on, because her pussy is flowing like a river and left a large wetspot under me.. (or did she just piss herself?)
    we fuck like this for approx 35-40 minutes, i turn her around, lay her in the bed, bend her legs upp, (i like to see my cock glide in and out) and she comes closer and closer to an orgasm...
    Not me.... The sight of her pityful tits, white wobly belly and Don king Bush is not doing it for me...
    I was looking forward to a nice 69 action, but i do not like hair in my food...
    So i Plow on..... Like a farmer getting the land ready in spring...
    Just when she is about to come i climb off and get a drink from the fridge...
    Seeing the annoyed and frustraded look in her eyes does get me a little more horny so i tell her in my best Thai that i am gonna fuck her for another 2 houres like this.....
    This is where it gets ugly......
    She says NO....
    Dumbfucked like i am i ask here " Excuse me?"
    She says " no 2 houres more"
    she tels me 1 hour 1600 Bath......
    WTF?????
    I tell here, sorry babe, i made deal with your pimp... 3 hours 2000 bath (which is fucking expensive, but worth it if i could get the right kinda girl/slut)
    no no no she says,
    Yes yes yes i Say...
    so we start to hassle about the price.... and time....
    My dick is shrivling upp and my horny mood is disappearing..
    I call my friend, he says i can get a new girl, but still have to pay this one 1600 for first hour...
    And then who knows what freak they send next time.. So i barter with the whore and i get 2 houres for 2000, 1hour and 15 minutes left...
    We agree on this and i tell her to look at me, then look at my cock and tell me if she she's the problem....
    (yeah yeah, i am an asshole, tell me somthing i Don't know)
    "Get my dick hard" i tell her....
    She tries but doesn't do a very convincing job....
    I tell here that the next hour she is mine and that she will do as i say, okay?
    She hesitatesbut says yes....
    Now this gets my dick hard.... a personal sexslave....
    So i put her on all 4s and tell her to suck my dick hard again.. Which she does reluctantly.. That only pleases my more....
    She touches my dick with her mouth, i fingerfuck her pussy until i feel it get wet again....
    I get behind her and wipe my dick between her crack, feeling her fear of me shoving it in her asshole ( no worries, i am not an anal lover)
    i place the head inside her cunt and slowly push it all the way in, while at the same time slightly pulling her hair and asking her if she likes farang cock.....
    She doen't answer me, so i ram it in a bit harder.... She starts breathing more heavy and i pick upp the pace...
    I ask her again.. "khon schop Farang Cock?" (couldn't remember the word for COCK in thai...)
    she answers... "no".... "no, Djed" Pain.... :/ this is not the answer i was looking for....
    I lookdown on her and she is half cumming, half crying....
    I get strangly turn on by this, ram her a few more times, fill my rainjacket and dismount her.....
    she stopps sobbing, and runs to the bathroom...
    i drink some more and look at my timer... 1 hour left....
    What to do.... I need some stimulans if i wanna get hard again....
    No kissing, no licking, Jaws of death blowjob and crying when fucking....
    Fuck it, i tell her to get dressed, take the money and leave....
    Uppside down she turns that frown...
    she asks me if i am okay... i just want her to go.....
    Yers, Bye bye......

All in all....
    WORST FUCK OF MY LIFE!!!!!
    The only fuck that was more expensive was the one that concived my son, and that wasn't a with a whore (a bitch though!!!)

My recomandations about Chumphon And in particulair Chan Som Hotell... Have a wank in the bathroom and drive on!!!!!

Bangkok in 2 days... hope for better and cheaper luck there....
    Rekomandations on where to go for skinny with big tits and kinky minds are greatly aprriciated!!!

Sorry for all the spelling errors..... not easy writing this on a cellphone!