Quick Boom Boom Places Or Viet Brothels In Phnom Penh

Discussion in 'Cambodia Nightlife' started by vietsampler, May 17, 2013.

1. vietsampler

vietsampler New Member

I made a quick stop in Phnom Penh about 3 years ago. The MC guy took me to this Viet brothel place for $30 / ST. I know it's over price, and the MC guy probably took a big cut. However, the girl I met was very cute.

I will be in Phnom Penh in about a month, and want to visit some of those quick boom boom places. Any of you guy have adresses, or have any suggestion? Do those place allow me to take the girl back to the hotel for LT? And what's the standard price now-a-day?

Thanks guys

3. Fat_Jesus

Fat_Jesus New Member

Street 63 ,It was too much 3 years ago, pay the $30 or they will steal it from you while you fuck the girl ,( probably rob you anyway), no way go to hotel, keep your wits about you in those places.

I went to the top floor in one of those places once , refused about four lineups, ended up in a place that I never want to see again.

saying all that, I will be in PP at the end of the month, great place.

4. Fat_Jesus

Fat_Jesus New Member

Along the shaky red line

5. ThaiMax

ThaiMax New Member

Good to know for next time.

Have a good trip dipdip, looking forward to hear about your adventures.

6. coltrane

coltrane New Member

I visited 63rd street 2 weeks ago, here is my report.

I have had great times in these "establishments " back in the day, but have not been for a few years.
    These places are presumably "illegal" so there is nothing to indicate that they are selling sex,you just have to know where they are.
    the easiest way being to find a mototaxi who knows where you want to go.This was the first odd thing ,in it took me about 5 tries
    to find a bike who understood where i wanted to go.These brothels are just ordinary townhouses with no lights outside and usually
    closed shutters.As the motorbike mounts the pavement the iron shutters magically open and you drive into the front room of the house.
    Anything from 8 to 12 girls then appear from different parts of the house and sit and wait for you to make your choice.They are generally
    young and range from fairly attractive to very attractive.
    I made my choice and was told $20 plus $5 for the room, when i first came to these brothels it was $5 for the girl and the room was
    included,but things change, so i said ok and went with the girl [very attractive] up to the room.We got undressed and then the girl
    said she wanted to give me a massage, i said i didn't want a massage but she kept insisting, more than seemed necessary.It was at this point
    that bells started dinging in my head, reminding me of the last time a girl had been so insistent about giving me a massage It was about
    10 years ago in a place just across the road from where i was now,while i was face down on the bed my back being massaged someone came
    into the room took an amount of money from my pants,[ hanging conveniently by the door,] but left enough so it wouldn't be that obvious
    that you had been robbed.The girl i was now with was acting odd, my erection was losing its will to live,so i climbed off the bed just in
    time to see out the corner of my eye a figure slipping out the door.Everything i did next was just instinct, i kicked out at the door,
    going into raging scottish nutter mode, hoping i would hit the escaping figure, outside i only glimpsed a head disapearing down the stairs.
    The smashing of the door and me shouting and swearing meant that very quickly i was faced by the 3 mean looking guys who were running the place
    It seemed time to reassess my situation. I was naked and alone in an illegal khmer brothel being threatened by 3 dangerous looking natives
    So i collected my clothes and left.
    I had been to these places many times and only had a good time but not having been for many years this was disappointing.
    To sum up, firstly i followed at least one of the rules of going out in PP i only had minimum amount of money in my pocket
    i don't believe they got anything from my pocket in the end.I would say if you are an average punter and new to Asia it might
    be better to avoid 63rd street if however you are addicted to the seamier side of things then DON'T HANG YOUR CLOTHES ON THE PEGS PROVIDED

7. Fat_Jesus

Fat_Jesus New Member

I could not have put it better myself, spot on coltrane, The girls will sit on your back and push your head into the mattress, this means you are about to be robbed by the guy waiting outside the door.

thing is I think the girls may have to suffer some penalty from these guys ( just my impression) if they dont get you into this position.

There are different ways to deal with all this

1, do as coltrane did and do not have money in the clothes you hang up
    2, leave a small amount ($5 maybe) and just accept it as part of the charge.

When you go in these guys are all smiles and nods and cant do enough for you , when you come out there will be nobody around ( if they have robbed you) and the girl just turns into a deaf mute statue.

I have heard of guys that had no money so got their shoes/ socks stolen.

dodgy gaffs to be sure.

8. raggamuffin2006

raggamuffin2006 New Member

Nice little write up thanks. You summed up some good points.

Though it's 20 bucks all in. The 5 dollar room things is an tip/scam, you don't need to pay for that. There are all Viets' in these places......
    Just keep up jeans rolled up next to you, and enjoy the seedyness

9. jamesxgatz

jamesxgatz New Member

Ah, Coltrane brought back the memories... It's really offputting to have to watch your clothes all the time. The last time I went into one of these places, I was careful to put my clothes away from the door but there was a variation. There was a big dark hole on the side of the room! Ignoring the protests of the girl, I put my clothes under the pillow and still kept glancing left, at the big hole, as I fucked...

10. HTrvllng

HTrvllng New Member

Put money in two pockets. Fold clothes in a way that makes the pockets not accessible. Never leave clothes out of sight.

Worked for me in these fine establishments. Girl complemented me on that afterwards for being smart (after insisting first, of course, to hang my clothes on the pegs provided).

11. Daedalus

Daedalus New Member

I think I'd have to be pretty desperate before i'd venture into a place like that, where I can expect to be robbed... Give me LOS, anyday!

12. tylor

tylor New Member

I miss the old days of rolling into K11 like you're col klink rolling into stalag 13 and being surrounded by a hundred vietnamese girls. It was like beatlemania, hands coming through the windows, lots of squealing.

13. Ping

Ping New Member

Shame this thread ran out of puff. The girls are out there, just gotta find them. Any recent action? Anyone?

There are $10 girls available near the port - had a great blow-job a couple of weeks ago. I'm sure there are better places around though.

14. rampup

rampup New Member

Yes it is a shame.
    Sounds like oin Street 63 you just leave $5 in your back pocket and just put it down
    as a room charge. But just don't take any vauables

Anyway way of recognising them ? Just saw closed shutters last time I was there.

15. Fat_Jesus

Fat_Jesus New Member

I was there a few days ago and the Viet brothels were shut , I coluld not find out if it was permanent or not. Bummer.

I got some great action from the bars though, the girls are starving.

16. ThisGuy

ThisGuy New Member

They should try the cockroaches at the Candy Bar.

Guy

17. raggamuffin2006

raggamuffin2006 New Member

Hi Ping, where abouts?

Use to be 5 US short time in this area. Doubt it could be found now... Arhhh such fond memories

Cheers

18. Ping

Ping New Member

On one of the streets near the port. I don't want to give the number, but a bit of trial and error was needed. There are only a few girls and often pretty ordinary, but the last one was okay and a good cocksucker. These places are not for the fainthearted though! It's part of the local experience, but not for everyone.

If you've got a moto and plenty of time you can cruise around and watch for the eye connection as you slowly ride past. If you come back, they will tell you what's on offer before you've had time to take your helmet off. Sometimes they will shout out to you quite openly too. Keep your wits about you and don't let your belongings out of sight and all should be well.

I'm sure you could beat them down for less, especially if you were a regular, but I'm just not that much of a stinge-bag yet!

19. aldo

aldo Guest

Hi, I will be first time in PP at the end of October, I was told that Viet girls are more attractive but also more dangerous. I also was adviced to take my own condoms as local quality is bad and some girls will offer intercourse without. Can you confirm ?

20. Julian

Julian Guest

Hi Aldo, just read above posts, go around without purse, no watch or cellphone, just a few dollar notes in different pockets or in your shoes ... If they try to steal you know what you loose. That's what I did last time and I really enjoyed a Viet beauty, she said she was 20, seemed ok, no means to check it. And yes, for safety, I had my own condoms. Rather stay healthy ... Enjoy it !

21. Chau

Chau Guest

So what's the address? I want to try. Please contact me through [email protected]. Thanks very much.