Pattaya girl friendly hotels, nice location

Discussion in 'Pattaya' started by SwanDan, Jul 4, 2016.

1. SwanDan Administrator

Rate:
    5/5,
    A guest friendly hotel is a hotel, resort, or guesthouse at Pattaya near beach road and walking street that doesn't charge u a fee for an extra lady to stay with you, such as a lady that you met out at a disco or a bar girl.
    A list of some guest friendly Pattaya hotels has been provided below to make searching for one much less of a hassle.

Please add your favorite girlfriendly hotels at Pattaya here.
  2. LBJ New Member

Keerati Homestay
    Average rate: from $35 per night
    Address: 33/40, Soi. LK Metro
    Free Internet access (though a bit slow)
    Stayed at this guest house over the new year period and was quite lucky to get a room as everwhere was booked up.. Nice place to have girls :) The bedsheets and towels where lovely and clean and changed everyday, trouble is, if you looked under the bed, etc there was loads of thick dust. They just seemed to clean the areas that could be seen...
    276226_110624155808220_STD.jpg
    Well-placed in the shopping, restaurants area of Pattaya city, Keerati Homestay provides a most conducive spot for you to take a break from your busy days. Situated only 0.05 km from the city center, guests are well located to enjoy the town's attractions and activities. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations.
    Samptt likes this.
  3. Samptt Active Member

Yep, Keerati Homestay is best quality and price. Good price & location. I recommend this hotel as girlsfriendly.
    I post more guest friendly hotels with good prices later
    Also looking for Pattaya Agoda deals, last minute deals and Limited Time Offers at http://discountroomsfinder.com/ you can save up to 60%
  4. Samptt Active Member

South Pattaya Guest friendly hotels

Diamond City Place Hotel from $30/nightThe hotel is very very nice and completly new, it is very clean, the rooms are huge , there is a balcony , a bath and a big cupboard: it is not too noisy but ask a room not in front of the avenue. All tastefully furnished to provide comforts such as satellite/cable TV, television LCD/plasma screen, internet access. The hotel is about 15mn walk to the city center, not too close when you dont rent motobike but ok !
    68920_1210241108007914061_STD.jpg

The Grand Hotel Pattaya
    from $35/night
    Well-positioned in Walking Street. I was in a Deluxe room for 06 days. Excellent location, Clean & Safe, Good room service, Friendly staff, Reasonable cost, Guest friendy. What else you expect?
    267425_110531155550757_STD.jpg
  5. John Rossy New Member

Actualy, I'm looking for a cool hotel too :) I heard about The Grand Hotel Pattaya, because my friend was there last year. But I'm new here and I want to figure out one thing. Do I have to pay 1500 bats for ST and 5000 bats for LT (around $170) to fuck a beautiful girl in Pattaya? I have always known Pattaya is very cheah. How much money fuking costs usually?Or it just means a good massage?
  6. Sir Thomas New Member

I have been in Keerati Homestay not long ago and it was really great. My girlfriend was with me and we had marvellous nights together in that hotel. Very clean area and the staff are gentle.

Eastiny Place

Soi 8 , just in from Beach Road, on the right hand side as you walk towards 2nd Rd. A relatively new Hotel with good rooms , s. pool , cable tv. @ Baht 800 to Bt1500 depending on whether high/low season and type of room. Incl's breakfast. Popular place. "B" building is supposed to be the best. Try : eastinypattaya.com Eastiny Hotel - is further down Soi.8. on left hand side , not so new as 'Place'. Also popular. Email: eastinny@ptty.loxinfo.co.th/ eastinyinn@hotmail.com. Eastiny Plaza , is another new one of theirs , also in Soi 8 , Bt1250.

Flipper Lodge

Flipper places are popular and apparently well run. Consequently reservations advisable , especially during high season. Flipper Lodge is in Soi.8. Popular monger haunt. Baht1200 , low season , Bt1400 w' breakfast , high season. In house Massages cheap viz Baht 300 for a straight Massage plus 500 for full sex. Another one of theirs is called : Flipper House/Hotel and its in Soi.7 ... see below. Also another one apparently : FlipperLodge in Soi 9 (?). Flipper are a safe bet for good budget accommodation. Try : flippergroup.com ......... for more info.
  7. Agoda - Limited Time Offer. - 40% DISCOUNT
    SN Plus Hotel, 3.5 Stars
    Deluxe Twin Bed Room, Pattaya, Traveler rating 8.6

Rack Rate $84.36 vs Agoda rate $50.62

8. Grumpy New Member

I would recommend:
    Amari Orchid Resort And Tower 4 Stars ~60/70$/night
    New "Hi End" hotel. I have a very good impression for this hotel. It is very clean with awesome service from all staff.
    The hotel is clean and girlfriendly ;)
    10840_110309195426133_STD.jpg 10840_1210181634007776586_STD.jpg
  9. Grumpy New Member

10. Traveller Member

Dusit D2 Baraquda Pattaya Hotel $130-170
    A highly rated modern 5 Star hotel which is located on 2nd Road Pattaya. This hotel has a pool, jacuzzi, sauna and a steam room and ultra modern rooms. Located in the heart of Pattaya town, this 5 star award winning hotel features 72 rooms furnished with a blend of traditional Thai and contemporary flair, along with all the modern amenities and unlimited high speed internet access assuring a simply irresistible experience. The hotel is adjoining “the avenue” pattaya’s newest lifestyle shopping mall, with easy access to the beach, entertainment districts, central festival pattaya, royal garden, and café scene. To unwind guest will be pleased to find massages, pool, Jacuzzi, gym/fitness facilities, sauna, steam room, and spa on the premises.

LK Royal Suite Hotel $72This hotel is located right in the middle of Pattaya in Soi Buakhao. The rooms here are very spacious. The hotels guest service center is where business meets leisure. Golf tours and business conferences can be arranged here along with a myriad of other plans you may have been considering. Le Kitchen Restaurant offers the best of Thai and European cuisine in an intimate setting, be it the restaurant itself or in your room.

Intimate Hotel $75 Another highly rated hotel that is located on 2nd Road. It features modern spacious rooms, a Jacuzzi and a swimming pool. Enjoyed it greatly. Girl friendly, though they won't let any 'guests' under 20 join you

LK Metropole Hotel $55Located right next to Soi LK Metro, this hotel has all the facilities that you would expect from a 4 star hotel and more. Room was good, clean with immaculate bed, although a little aged and the shower needed a little more water pressure. Disappointed in the room service food, however quite cheap so about what you would expect. It has a better gym than most hotels and an adequate breakfast, so will be going back soon as I got a discount on the rooms.

LK Renaissance Hotel $65A reasonably priced - 4 star hotel located near Soi Metro. The hotel features a sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and a pool. Absolutely beautiful guest friendly hotel near second street and within walking distance from the beach and Walking Street. The rooms are spacious and clean, the staff is friendly and attentive and the rooms are very reasonable.

August Suites Pattaya $75 Centrally located and close to everything you need, this hotel is modern and has a high feedback rating. The hotel is spotlessly clean, staff are efficient, helpful and girlfriendly :) The manager, Paul and his team are excellent nothing is a bother for them. The owner is friendly takes time to chat, the hotel is in a great location and is very quiet, many of the staff have been there since our first visit and we find that many of the hotel residents are like us who are returning visitors we would certainly recomend the August Suites.

Areca Lodge $50 Areca Lodge is a well known hotel on 2nd Road with plenty of good feedback. It's not too far from many of Pattaya's attractions. Two nice pools and a gym to keep you in shape. Excellent selection of food at breakfast including western and Thai food.

Bella Express Hotel $36 Another centrally located hotel in the heart of Pattaya and close to Soi 7. This hotel has a sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and a pool. This newly opened girlfriendly resort is sure to cheer up your stay with a play of bright colors around the property. Located in central Pattaya, you can easily access the beach, Walking Street as well as the popular malls from here. Bella Express Hotel is the perfect base for your stay in Pattaya.

Eastiny Residence Hotel $40 Nice location on Soi 10 and nice and close to the Beach Road and the shopping malls. Locate in soi 7, where all the entertainment are,two mins walk to beach road,10 mins walk to walking street, very good hotel,very clean, with swimming pool, staffs were very freindly,it is a very safe hotel. Girlsfriendly hotel.

Sunshine Hotel and Residences $35Located on Soi 8 and a nice short walking distance to the beach. There are plenty of beer bars nearby and Baht Buses rolling down the Beach Road all day and night which is nice and convenient. This is a good value for money girl friendly hotel, its known and is at a great location. There is a 24 hours grocery store (7/11) right infront of the hotel. ...so your daily needs are met... contrasting to Bangkok , alcohol is sold even at 0300 hrs...wow !! Breakfast is not much choice but good quality.

Sawasdee Sea View Pattaya Hotel $30This hotel is located on Beach Road right next to Soi 10. Nice central location with the convenience of the transportation to the city. Sawasdee Sea view is less than a minute's walk from the beach, 10 minutes from the Hard Rock Cafe and 15 mins walk from the Walking street, 15 mins by tuk tuk to the Tiffanys show. The staff is great - very friendly and helpful. They guide you to the right points of interest + best value solutions.
    Samptt and SwanDan like this.
  11. Grumpy New Member

Guest Friendly Hotels near Beach Road

Sawasdee Sea View Pattaya Hotel $22 - 302/1 M.10 Soi 10 Pattaya 2 Rd., Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand
    Natural Beach Hotel $31 216 Mu.10 Soi. Pattaya 11, Beach Road, Nongprue, Pattaya, Thailand 20150
    Sabai Inn $31 380/5 Mu 9, Soi 2, Nongprue, Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand 20160
    Twin Palm Resort Pattaya $31 - 429/1 Beach Rd., Central Banglamung, Pattaya, Thailand 20150
    Basaya Beach Hotel & Resort $34 137 Moo 9, Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand
    Eastiny Seven Hotel $34 - Pattaya Beach Road, Soi 7, Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand 20510
    Ibis Pattaya Hotel $36 463/79 Moo 9 Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand 20150
    Crown Pattaya Beach Hotel $37 - 436/11-13 Moo 9, Beach Road Soi 1, Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand
    Eastiny Place Hotel $37 - 315/2-3 M.10, Beach Road, Soi 8, Central Pattaya, Pattaya, Thailand 20510
    Eastiny Residence Hotel $38 - Pattaya Beach Rd., Soi 10, Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand 20510
    Baan Sila $40 216/111 Moo.10 Pattaya Beach Road Soi 11, Pattaya, Thailand 20150
    Bella Villa Prima Hotel $40 138 M.9 Soi 4 , Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand 20260
    Baboona Beachfront Living Hotel $42 119/3 North Pattaya Beach, Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand
    The Whitehouse Condotel $43 596/2 Moo 10 Soi 13 Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand 20150
    Baywalk Residence $44 555/5-6 Moo.10 Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand 20150
    Bella Villa Cabana $54 55/7 M.1 Sukhumvit Road, Naklua, Banglamung, Pattaya, Thailand 20150
    Hotel Tropicana $54 - 98 Moo 9, Pattaya Beach Road,, Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand
    Aya Boutique Hotel Pattaya $57 555/55, Moo 10, Beach Road, Chonburi, Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand 20260
    Summer Spring Hotel $57 436/3-4 Moo 9, Soi 1, Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand 20260
    Pattaya Centre Hotel $60 - 240 Moo 10, Soi 12 Beach Rd, Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand 20260
    Amari Orchid Resort and Tower $62 - Pattaya Beach, Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand 20150
    Sea Me Spring Too Hotel $63 311 Moo 9, Pattaya Soi 10 Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand 20150
    Seven Zea Chic Hotel $63 225/62 Moo 9 Soi 5 Pattaya Road, Nongprue, Banglamung, Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand
    LK The Empress $66 240/1 Moo 10 Beach Rd., Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand 20150
    Bayview Pattaya $71 - Beach Road, Pattaya Cholburi, Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand
    Holiday Inn Pattaya Hotel $108 463/68 Pattaya Sai 1 Rd., Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand 20150
    Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya $118 - 429 Moo.9, Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand
    Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa $121 - 218/2-4 Moo.10, Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand 20260
    Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa $126 - 559 Beach Road, Pattaya City, Cholburi, 20150, Thailand
    Hilton Hotel Pattaya $135 - 333/101 Moo 9, Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya, Thailand 20260[/FONT]
    upnatit likes this.
  12. Traveller Member

13. Panoptic New Member

Nature View Hotel/soi Buakhao. It is opposite soi 15 which leads you to 2nd Rd and close to Walking Street. Pattaya Bay Resort on soi 15 is even closer. Both hotels are reasonable and about half the price of where you are planning to stay.

I was (reluctantly) in Walking Street the other night saying goodbye to some friends on their way back home the next day. They weren't any more impressed than the agogos in the LK Metro and Buakhao area.

Obviously there was more selection in Walking street but barfines have been raised because in true Thai tradition, if you have no customers then you try to fleece the few that you do have.

Spanky's in soi Diamond remains the exception to this rule, thanks to Boss Scottf who is a Member of this Site.
  14. Porter Member

I would take Sutus, but I recomend Area1 for 900 thb.
    The rooms are newer and a lot nicer then the other areas at Sutus. Nice big bathroom and softer beds then Opey for us farangs

Saftey box are behind as in Opey, but you can get to them at any time.

Have stayed at Opey several times but the last couple of times the cleaning is really bad, and I never get an answer when booking room over their e-mail.

So, in my oppinion Sutus is where I would stay.
  15. Dunky Guest

Ma Maison on Soi 13 was excellent - highly recommended!
  16. Jeffy Guest

Great thread, thanks
  17. Porter Member

Yep, Ma Maison is great choice, great location
  18. Bigbang Member

Having a bit of a look around buakhao for potential places to stay in the future and saw this place - R Con Siam. If you were walking past soi buakhao market on the left it's down a quiet side street which is nearly opposite the big R Con Residence on the corner.

Impressed - 16k a month plus bills quoted for corner room on second floor. Twice weekly cleans. Room was decent sized, big TV, it's got a pool (not very good but it's there), you get free acces to Tony Gym on soi buakhao if you show your key. Settee type comfy seat plus table and two chairs. Looked new and everything appeared in excellent order.

Daily rate was 1000, I'd say that was ok for this room to for a shorter stay, guest friendly. IMHO a better stretch of buakhao in terms of bars and restaurants than say Sun View, but that's just me.
    r-con-guest-friendly-hotel.png
    IMG_6434.JPG
    IMG_6514.JPG IMG_2016-02-29 20:22:27.jpg
  19. Patrick99 New Member

There are many Short Time hotels around, even guest houses will generally give you a ST rate if you're caught short. Strangely enough Tilaac will probably know of one nearby...
    Quite like the Cockwell Inn, Pattayaland Soi 1 as it's a friendly place to have a beer before or after the festivities.
  20. kinggambler New Member

No no bro, short time hotel not same girl friendly )) I can't stay 2 weeks in short time hotel ))
  21. Dan_slav New Member

r-con siam in central Pattaya is very nice