Mexico!!!

Discussion in 'NightLife South America' started by Hunter, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Hunter

Hunter New Member

Please give me information about night life in Mexico

3. Antonio

Antonio New Member

Party areas in Mexico are usually concentrated in cities, especially Mexico City. Wild parties, notably during spring break, are also held near the beach, such as in Acapulco and Cancun. If you’re not into partying, you can also find bars with Mexican musicians, floor shows and hot local girls who will date a foreigner with a great pleasure, but dont mischange prostitutes with an average chick willing to have some unusual privacy

4. Antonio

Antonio New Member

Forgot to mention that the nightlife in Mexico typically starts at around 10 or 11 pm, and can end anywhere from 2 to 4 am, and occasionally later. Most bars do not require a cover charge; however, some clubs, especially in resort areas, require you to pay an entrance fee. The entrance fee, which is usually around $40, is typically inclusive of a drink-all-you-can charge. Take note that the legal drinking age in Mexico is 18, fucking age is the same as wel:D

5. Johnny

Johnny New Member

As an average Latin-American country night life in Mexico is a piece of sweet pie with its variety in places and hot contingent. In any location you will feel urself as at your hometown club as the places are full of foreigners and deffinitely u will find ur countrymate wherever u r from :p

6. Alejandro

Alejandro New Member

Mexican chicks rule my friends)) i prefer them in contrast with other Latina girls like Brasil, Argentina and Costa-Rica..cant exactly tell why, they just arouse me from first sight

7. Macho

Macho New Member

I got the same feeling buddy, i dunno why...it's not genetic i hope

8. Loca

Loca New Member

Most of them are really free for entrance, but the onse that you have to pay are very luxurious and VIP leveled

9. Casanova

Casanova New Member

Mexico is a dream city guys, not only in terms of sex adventure, but the cleanliness and attractness of the city...Its night life is full of surprise and unusual content...If i had an opportunity i would stay there until end of my life, but..:(