Kiev or Other City in Ukraine - General Advice Needed

Discussion in 'Sex Tourism in Ukraine' started by seymour_butts, Dec 25, 2015.

1. seymour_butts

seymour_butts New Member

Planning a trip to Kiev. I wanted to see if people could tell me what the going cost is/hour. I'd be interested in higher-end girls like model quality like the ones you see on sites. Anyone know what the rate is? Also what part of Kiev would be best?

3. Dan_slav

Dan_slav New Member

Hi, I advise you to stay in "zoloti vorota" district (metro station), I think price will be around 50$/hour may be cheaper
    Visit club "Rio" with striptisers dancers, you can pick up dancer, many students girls work in this place.
    also can visit site like sexzakaz.net and check prices in ukrainian grivna/hour

But be careful ukrainian nazi who now have big power in country sometimes hunting to sextourist

4. seymour_butts

seymour_butts New Member

Dan_slav, thank for the information. When you say it's around 50, how attractive can I expect a girl like that to be? And how old? If you have any pictures, that would be great. Thank you!

5. Dan_slav

Dan_slav New Member

I mean yong attractive girls from Rio club, no have photo now sorry, last time I've been in Kiev 3 years ago.
    And as I know in Rio best girls in city, freelance students.

6. seymour_butts

seymour_butts New Member

OK thanks for the info. Have you been any other cities that are better? I definitely want the most attractive women I can find. I'm fine with it not being the cheapest destination in the world, but don't want it to be as expensive as in the U.S.. Also, I prefer lighter skin women, so that puts Thailand further down on the list.

Also, do you know if there are any websites that have legitimate pictures of women that are available to call and have at my place or go to their place to visit? All that I've found have amazingly beautiful women, but I think they're fake. Thanks

7. Dan_slav

Dan_slav New Member

I think Kiev and Rio club best choice for you. And yes 80% of photo is fake :(