Hotels for SOLO traveler in Pattaya. Need some information

Discussion in 'Pattaya' started by Zack, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Zack

Zack New Member

Hi Guys.... This will by first ever trip to Thailand as a SOLO Traveler.... Can some one guide me to the best locations with no much travelling to do .... My Stay will be in Pattaya .... AGODA is not giving me the best information on the Hotels location and the distance from the night life for ultimate fun....

3. SwanDan

SwanDan Administrator Staff Member

4. Gestur

Gestur New Member

My first trip a month ago and was in Pattaya first for five days and the one more time for six days.
    First five days a prebooked hotel on soi 12/second road. Pretty ok and cheap hotel but a bit från everything. Second period 50 meters from walkingstreet at The Encore hotel. Cheap, sleazy but ok. :)
    Get something close to walkingstreet.

5. Zack

Zack New Member

Thanks for the inputs... can some one let me know if staying in Central Pattay would be good choice ? The distance between Central and walking street is close to 1.4 KM (As per internet) ...

6. Gestur

Gestur New Member

Depends what you want really. I like be within minutes of the action and have a hotel close enough to bring someone back to the hotel without a hassle.

7. Zack

Zack New Member

Mate what I really want is some real nice fun at night once im slaughtered after the drink... Good chicks that's all what I m looking for...

8. Zack

Zack New Member

Would you like to suggest a good hotel in walking street which has good facilities and close to full swing action at night whom I can bring along with me without much traveling ?