Hotel around LK metro, Pattaya

Discussion in 'Pattaya' started by fonlovely, Sep 10, 2015.

1. fonlovely

fonlovely New Member

anybody any ideas about a decent place around soi bukhao/LKmetro area in january, i have read about a few places, but would like to hear thoughts of the guys on here.

3. vuziel

vuziel New Member

Will that hotel let large groups of TG's and LB's into the rooms without hassle Winston? ____

4. vuziel

vuziel New Member

Okay thank you for your kind answer You don't make a very good first impression with your tone in the post, let me tell you that Mr. Churchill. I'm looking forward to your trip reports nevertheless and try to remain civil here will you please? Administrators are supposed to believe that it's nice to be nice, at least that's the impression most of us here were led to believe. Enjoy your stay in Patters.

5. kinggambler

kinggambler New Member

Aqualung......before Winston completely derails your thread...

The Areca is very good. Depends on what your budget is and what you want in a hotel.
    Jasmine Mansions gets a lot of recommendations, I've met the owner (another Brit) and he's a good bloke.
    Winston drinks at some place called the Rockhouse.
    I hear they have rooms for small people.

And of course the LK Metrople.

You'd best book somewhere soon for January.

6. fonlovely

fonlovely New Member

i heard of the rockhouse, i hear its a bit overpriced, i am a cheap cunt BTW

7. kinggambler

kinggambler New Member

Plenty of smalll cheap hotels in that soi then.

8. Robert

Robert New Member

also in patters the metro apartments on LK in patts

http://www.metro-apartments-pattaya.com/

9. vuziel

vuziel New Member

Winston sometimes drinks at the Rockhouse because he likes the music there Agualung. So if you're both in Patters at the same time this would be a good reason for you to book another hotel like the Areca

10. Robert

Robert New Member

{
    The metro apartments that ferocious mentioned gets good reviews,appears good value.
    2 or 3 minutes away from LK Metro I stayed at Canterbury Tales Cafe on soi chaiyapoon, 400 or 450 baht a night.
    It was OK,in- room safe,wifi internet acccess etc.
    Good value for money imo
    Has about 20 rooms,owner Dave a decent guy.
    Chaiyapoon Inn,further down the soi seems pretty good at about 500 baht a night,possible downside is it`s near a couple of thai karaoke places,might be noisy late.

11. fonlovely

fonlovely New Member

if they charge for guests then thats a no no, i like several female guests.

12. kinggambler

kinggambler New Member

Change gender you mean?

13. Loca

Loca New Member

Bar Stereo on LK Metro has good cheap rooms, clean and modern.
    They have a web site, easy to google them.

14. Casanova

Casanova New Member

{
    Yes i didnt stay there but checked out the rooms and they are nice. good size rooms just wonder what the noise from the traffic is like though. Stereo is a nice bar to relax and move on to LK metro.

greg

15. toliver

toliver New Member

I still like the Thai Archer on LK Metro for 700 baht,good aircon, big fridge, cable TV.