Gold Mine In Siem Reap

Discussion in 'Cambodia Nightlife' started by Roamfree15, May 17, 2013.

1. Roamfree15

Roamfree15 New Member

I'm was just in Siem Reap and I think I found a gold mine! These places frequently are closed or move around so I'm just going to put this out there for anyone in the area to go for if they're not sure what else to do. If anyone else finds a great spot like this let me know!

I like seeking out my own girls because I just don't feel comfortable picking up bar girls (yes I know I'm chickenshit) so I cruise around town and randomly find places if I can't call it in to my guesthouse. But behind the Angkor Paradise Hotel is a dynamite "massage" shop. At the Caltex station on Road 6 head South and take the first right and on the left will be a little shop with a barely readable sign in small print that says massage. The door is a regular wood door and inside isn't too great, but the point is to take the girls back to the guesthouse. Inside were about 8 great looking girls, I would rate the lowest at about 6.5, but most are 8s and one was definitely a 9. The gals are mainly Viet girls. I picked out 2, one was short with a big rack and the other was tall and slender. I took them back to my guesthouse nearby and got a double pop with a shower and playtime in between for just $30. If I wanted a full night would have been about $60 total, thought about it, but I was already tired out. Just make sure to haggle, they started at $25 a girl and came down to $15 almost immediately.

Hope it stays there a while though because I'll be back through in about 2 weeks.

Here is list if girl friendly hotels http://gfbooking.com/siem-reap/

3. ThaiMax

ThaiMax New Member

Sounds like a great place. Cambo is nice, haven't been to Siem Reap though.

4. agentbond007

agentbond007 New Member

This is on my agenda for the very near future. Many mongers are now searching other areas besides LOS for ladies that are willing, without the attitude.

5. melvin

melvin New Member

Siem Reap is quite a nice place.

6. agentbond007

agentbond007 New Member

Melvin...How is the quality of the girls compared to LOS....Are they presentable? How is the attitude as compared to here?

7. Fat_Jesus

Fat_Jesus New Member

My trips to Cambodia are getting longer and my Pattaya trips shorter.

8. agentbond007

agentbond007 New Member

I understand Fat Jesus. Many mongers are spreading their wings in other areas such as Cambo and Phils. I am planning a trip to Schnookeville for next month. I have never been there before, but I have received many favorable reports.

I will report and post concerning the trip when it's done.

9. raggamuffin2006

raggamuffin2006 New Member

I generally divide my time between Cambo' and Thailand. It's the differences that makes me appreciate both places...

10. Txson

Txson New Member

I am trying to find a couple of ladies that would be willing to do each other. Bi girls (truly bi girls) are hard to find in Cambodia.

11. tylor

tylor New Member

I've always had a good, but definitely weird time in Cambodia. Those kids with the "money for milk" scam in Siem Reap are irritating as Hell. My all time favourite was still the Cambodia girl who assured me she would shoot anyone who hassled me back in the good old days.

12. melvin

melvin New Member

i'd say that QA wise its pretty much the same as the normal Isaan fare you have in
    Patts, and lower Sukh

less attitude in Kameen though

13. melvin

melvin New Member

also, in Siem Reap I think its petter to look for lasses
    in karaoke joints, discos and some clubs
    rather than in bars

14. raggamuffin2006

raggamuffin2006 New Member

Have not been to Siem Riep for a few years, how does the mongering scene compare to PP or S.V?

15. melvin

melvin New Member

less of a scene in SR, more quiet and laidback,
    not so much in your face

SR is a small city out in the countryside

16. agentbond007

agentbond007 New Member

OK ,Thanks Melvin. I have taken down notes.

17. Roamfree15

Roamfree15 New Member

Quick Update:

I went back to Siem Reap and it was still there! I stayed at Smiley's Guesthouse right around the corner for easy access to the place and it paid off. I spent 4 nights there and the first night I went ahead and spent $70 for a full night with 2 Viet girls, one with an awesome rack, the other just a hot slender figure who unfortunately wasn't really into it. Then the next night I discovered a "masssage" place right across the road where there are a bunch of gals sitting out front at night, some Khmer some Viet and I took another Viet girl back where she actually gave a pretty decent massage in addition to the agreed upon services, the night ran to $30. I also found that this place has daytime action available. There are about 4 Viet girls who live there round the clock so I got some afternoon delight ($15). A couple of the girls there aren't really worth it, they didn't look like they were into it and a few were definitely below a 6. But then the last couple nights after a few rounds of drinking I went back to the first shop and managed to bring the same gal back to the guesthouse both nights, she was a shorter Viet girl with an Asian style bob haircut, but she had a nice rack and after night 1 I asked if she could come back again, she said she'd wait for me to come get her the 2nd night, I paid $30 each night, but I also bought a lot of beer and Spy to have in the room and tipped her an extra $15 after the second night since she did such a good job.

It'll be a few months before I pass through there again. If these shops close on me while I'm away, does anyone know any other good spots in Siem Reap?

18. noobmonger

noobmonger New Member

I'll be heading through at the end of the year and will check it out. Just need to confirm when you say the second massage place was right across the road, do you mean across from your guesthouse or from the first massage place?

19. Roamfree15

Roamfree15 New Member

Been out for a while, sorry to be slow getting back to you. The second place was right across from my guesthouse, Smiley's. Hoping to go back through there soon again myself. Good luck!

20. easy easy

easy easy Guest

I am in siem reap and walked across the street from caltex station to smiley guest house but couldn't locate any of these 2 places...

21. jesse

jesse Guest

Why don't you get telephone numbers of the 8-9-10s