Going To Pp In Next 24 Hours. Need Advice

Discussion in 'Cambodia Nightlife' started by overkill, May 17, 2013.

1. overkill

overkill New Member

Hey Guys,

I am heading to PP in the next 24 hours.. This is a last minute decision.. Problem is I hae no idea where to stay, how much I should pay to get to a hotel form the airport or where even to go in PP for the nightlife..

If anybody can spend a few minutes on giving me some advice for the above I would be forever greatful. I just started scanning over this forum section now.. Seems alot to take in fast.... I just need the basics covered so I can staying in the right place (MUST HAVE INTERNET AT HOTEL FOR WORK).

Thanks again for anyone who can spend a few minutes to reply.

3. overkill

overkill New Member

Ok, did some quick searching & decided to stay at the Flamingo hotel. It seems to be a good location & has internet..

Is anyone in town? Would love to seek the advice of a veteran who knows the place well in person..

4. overkill

overkill New Member

ANother question,

I have my E-visa sorted, but, when I arrive at the airport do I need to show proof of a return ticket/ticket exiting the country? I was planning to book that when I am there as I am not sure when I would leave... Some countries/Airlines ask for this such as Phillippines... Other countries do not in Asia..

5. tylor

tylor New Member

It's been too long since I stayed in Phnom Penh for me to offer any useful advice, but I flew into Cambodia in December and they certainly didn't ask to see if I'd booked a return flight. aCtually, I've never been asked anywhere. I've heard mixed reviews on Flamingo. Cambodia is the best place for Viet girls but be forewarned, they're pretty good thieves.

6. ThaiMax

ThaiMax New Member

Flamingo hotel is a good choice, location is fine too. I've stayed there too and was quite happy with it.

Never was asked to show a return ticket or anything like that. Thailand has the same regulations by the way, they never asked either.
    The only ones who asked to see it where the people at the airport checkin in my farang home country.

You'll like PP, I'm sure.

Please update us where you do good pick up, prices etc.

I might be heading over there in Fall, always greatful for some up to date informations.

7. overkill

overkill New Member

Thanks guys for the feedback.. I will keep my guard up in regards to viet girls trying to steal anything

8. ThaiMax

ThaiMax New Member

Yes, be careful. But make sure to meet up with some viet girls, they git GREAT tits.

9. smellyskater

smellyskater New Member

Going to be heading there very soon too - Other than trawling through all the bars around riverside - where can I find the Viet girls?!

Can I ask any MC guy?

I think I might even be brave enough to venture out to a chicken farm this time - wish me luck ha ha! Any idea where?

10. raggamuffin2006

raggamuffin2006 New Member

Chicken farm near PP? Still around? If so where is it? Arhh miss them old days

11. tylor

tylor New Member

I used to go to K11. I remember feeling a small bit of shock one time. that hairless pussy really had me wondering how old she was. It really put me off the place. She was probably in her 20s, because a lot of cyclo drivers in Saigon insisted that a lot of viet girls had hairless pussy until they were 30 but still. . . I like to think she's there because she's making top riel, not because she's some exploited teenager. they're just tight all over though. Some of them just have great bodies. just slightly too professional sometimes. And a few of them seem to be in some kind of indentured whoritude situation which puts me off a bit. Cambodia is actually the best place for viet hardbodies IMHO

12. smellyskater

smellyskater New Member

I'm in luck then... just where do I find them!

13. raggamuffin2006

raggamuffin2006 New Member

I went to K11 few years back, high as on yaba. (yama in Cambo') Went into one place with a motodop 'friend' and the mamasam was followed by a group of young girls, ages from -well underage to still underage. All standing in height order. I was raging.. I wanted to take my anger out (by hard sex) on the sexy Viet' mamasam (mid 20s) but didn't wanna' stay in that joint at all... No good...
    Went a few doors along and found a another place with ladies... Afterwards we showered together on the roof top...
    K11 ''is closed' now... So are there any chick farms near P.P. ? I think not?

Ragg's

14. ThaiMax

ThaiMax New Member

I always have been fine with what was on offer in PP. There's plenty of bars, freelancer places and there are some knock shops with viet girls (plus another hundred at least of which we don't knowI guess).

Most chickoen farms in Sihanoukville have been closed down by the authorities. The farms are still there in Koh Kong and in Battambang, at least on my last visit they were still there and fine.

15. tylor

tylor New Member

My first trip to Phnom Penh I had one really cute, bubbly kind of Cambo (I think) girl who was really looking for a temporary boyfriend and she was selling her services, both sexual and non-sexual with some interesting descriptions. the one that I remembered best was that she could be counted on as a bodyguard and had shot some guy who'd hassled an earlier boyfriend. I have no idea if this was the truth but she showed me a very impressive handgun and had what I think was a M-16 as well. This was the 90s, so things have changed a lot since then, but damn. I kept thinking about how old she would have been when the Khmer Rouge were kicked out and wondering what her story was. I never really did find out. I kind of dig Cambodia, I don't know what it is. It isn't boring though.

16. Fat_Jesus

Fat_Jesus New Member

Viet brothels are finished, there are still some Viet girls in the bars and freelancing in places like the walkabout and sharkys but they are not as good looking as the brothel girls were ,I dont bother with them anymore, The Khmer girls are beautiful enough.

Saying that I did have a real beauty in Sakura massage not cheap but She was a star.

17. Roamfree15

Roamfree15 New Member

How recently were did you get a good gal at Sakura? I had a good one there several years ago, but last time I went through there the girls didn't go for it. I heard it had a new owner who had changed the business plan. Is it still a good place to get a massage and a girl?

Last time I was in Phnom Penh I stayed at the Golden Gate and the service desk fellow was very helpful in calling in 2 Viet massage girls with whom I had a phenomenal time, however, I've found lightning rarely strikes twice in Cambodia.

I'm going to be in Phnom Penh again in a few weeks time and I'm not much for picking up girls in the bars like at Sharky's or Flamingo so its good to know hotels that have in house or help you "order in".

18. overkill

overkill New Member

Hey Guys, well I went to PP & for a whole 5 days & when I was there I was with the one girl I actually met on tagged.com.. Going again on Saturday, this time I won't be meeting her again. I would really like to meet up with somebody who lives there to try to meet some Vietnamese girls in these "chicken farms/brothels" as they are called. Alternatively does anyone have any local contacts that aren't going to rip me off who will be able to show me around to places like this?

I will post my report with the girl I met from tagged.com shortly.. In the looks department she is definitely a 8.5 - 9 & I am a picky bustard..