Girls Of To Meet In Northern Luzon

Discussion in 'Philippines Nightlife. Manila, Angeles City ...' started by xcelsior1986, May 15, 2013.

1. xcelsior1986

xcelsior1986 New Member

well My first post goes here... enjoy and for more details about them (contact numbers.. emails.. and place) PM Me...
    FIRST SET: VERA
    Attached Thumbnails

3. Fat_Jesus

Fat_Jesus New Member

They look like Thai girls.

4. xcelsior1986

xcelsior1986 New Member

well they are from the philippines

5. confidential

confidential New Member

xcelsior

I was going to write a sarcastic remark to The Dipmeister about the subtle clues you left from the Topic Header of Luzon as well as the section it is in but I know he ain't that dumb - drunk or sober!

I then took a closer look and Yes, they do all have long dark hair and big brown eyes hence the possible confusion - but then I thought that I have never seen such girls dressed in so much in these types of places in LOS and with one on the floor as well!

Nice pics and thank you for sharing them with us. Please feel free to post some more when you get the chance.

under-

6. coltt69

coltt69 New Member

xcelsior, are these girls bar girls or not? not sure what your selling or what they are looking for?

Please explain?

cheers coltt69

7. ThisGuy

ThisGuy New Member

Great tits.

Guy

8. Fat_Jesus

Fat_Jesus New Member

All I meant was that they dont look like the typical flat nosed, dark skinned Pinay you tend to get in the bars and look more like the lighter skinned Thais.?

OK they are KTV girls but where from Quezon, Baguio City ?

9. ThaiMax

ThaiMax New Member

That's my question too:

Where in Northern Luzon are those girls, only up in AC (which is not really Northern Luzon) or Baguio or even further up North?

10. Brian Hope

Brian Hope New Member

I recently booked a sex tour to the Philippines with Gentlemen's Tours https://www.GentlemensTours.com and at first i was bit concern as you would with any tour company you use for the first time. But I have to say the level of service was at the highest I ever experience.