Dr. Bj's salon Bangkok.Blow job bar Bangkok

Discussion in 'Bangkok' started by Dr Bj's Salon, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Dr Bj's Salon

Dr Bj's Salon New Member

Firstly I would like to introduce myself as the owner/manager of Dr Bj's Salon. If any member on this forum needs any information about the Salon or Dr Bj's Nuru please feel free to ask.

3. Dr Bj's Salon

Dr Bj's Salon New Member

Just to update members we have several new members of staff who joined us in the past couple of months. Their pictures can be viewed on the web site. http://bjbarbangkok.com/staff.html

Regards
    Dr Bj's Salon

Porter and SwanDan like this.
  4. Porter

Porter Member

Great place, welcome aboard

5. Dr Bj's Salon

Dr Bj's Salon New Member

Thank you for your welcome Porter. On a slightly different note has anyone heard about the rental contracts in Nana Plaza being up for re-negotiation this coming July. This could be a worry as I know the rents were already astronomical and I'm sure a lot of people have seen many bars come and go in a short space of time. Any info would be appreciated.

Regards
    Dr Bj's Salon

6. Turnboss

Turnboss New Member

You rated the tattoo girl as number 2 then which girl is number 1 ??

7. Dr Bj's Salon

Dr Bj's Salon New Member

That would be the renowned EE, also pictured on the web site. She has held the number 1 spot for over three years.

Regards
    BJ

8. Dr Bj's Salon

Dr Bj's Salon New Member

9. Dr Bj's Salon

Dr Bj's Salon New Member

Glad to see the mini heatwave we have been having over the last 2 weeks appears to have died down. Now comes the rainy season, get those umberella's out guys and girls.

Regards
    BJ

10. Dr Bj's Salon

Dr Bj's Salon New Member

I have noticed the mixed massage shop in Soi 7/1 ie ladies and catoey's is now emphasising doing blow-jobs. Interesting development to say the least.

Regards
    BJ

11. sivav

sivav New Member

Hai do you have bar BJ in Pattaya otherwise can you suggest me a good BJ bar in pattaya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Andy1917

Andy1917 New Member

I went to Soi 7 expecting to see girls dressed as nurses and doctors because that is what your web site suggests. Not so, all I saw were unattracive older women sitting outside. Your advertising is very misleading and you wasted some of my precious time in Bangkok. Please indicate clearly on your site that the girls are not dressed as nurses or 'consultants" so nobody else is fooled.

13. Dr Bj's Salon

Dr Bj's Salon New Member

This post is related to our other venue, Dr Bj's Nuru but I am posting here as there is no dedicated thread to Nuru.
    Dr Bj's Nuru will be closed for the next few days for upgrading work to be done on the plumbing and electrical systems. As it is now low season it is an ideal time to carry this out. We anticipate this being completed in a few days.

14. Dr Bj's Salon

Dr Bj's Salon New Member

Dr Bj's Salon now has New name, new look, new management but still Soi 7/1. Come take a look.