Cebu girl friendly hotels

Discussion in 'Philippines Nightlife. Manila, Angeles City ...' started by Panoptic, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Panoptic

Panoptic New Member

Me and my buddy are planning to stay in Cebu island for the time being.
    What can you say about the place and the friendly hotels in the center of the island? What are the chances to meet and hang out with lovely Cebu girls? How far is it to closest towns like Danao City, Lapu-Lapu City? Can we use the sub instead of taxi or are there any other options for travelling around the place? What about car rent and how much will it cost to have one?
    What are the places that we definitely should see? What is the average temperature and humidity rate? Is it too hot all in all? Hope hearing from you soon, guys!
    Cheers!

3. Traveller

Traveller Member

Go to tripadvisor or Agoda, type in Cebu City and heaps appear. You can sort them out via price, location, amenities and comments from previous guests.
    Take a look at Mango Park hotel guest friendly, you can walk to the bars from there and it is a cheap hotel.
    As said above though you should pay the small fee for the taxi late at night.

Lots of hotels adjacent to Ayala mall. This month Ive stayed at the Marriott, expensive. The Quest, not bad if booked via agoda, the Tune which is like being in a tiny space ship, and as a walk in at Hotel Elizabeth. He best value, and where I'll go back is hotel Elizabeth. I got 2 free breakfasts and an hour massage unexpectedly included, no charge.

4. Brian Hope

Brian Hope New Member

I recently booked a Holiday to the Philippines (Cebu, Angeles City and Manila) with Gentlemen's Tours https://www.GentlemensTours.com and at first i was bit concern as you would with any tour company you use for the first time. But I have to say the level of service was at the highest I ever experience.

Gentlemen's Tours was very helpful in any request that i needed. I suffer from asthma and was having shortness of breath (asthma attack) i could not find my asthma pump and they managed to go to the pharmacy in the middle of the night and get me the ventolin pump that i needed and manage to call a local doctor to check up on me. They made my stay in the Philippines safe and that made the difference.