cambodian pussy :D

Discussion in 'Cambodia Nightlife' started by Bigbang, Mar 19, 2012.

Get 4% Cashback for Agoda booking. SaveCheckin.com
  1. Bigbang New Member

anyone fucked some Cambodian pussy?
    how is it? feels nice? or just like another Chinese cunt?

by the way, do they fucking shave underneath over there?
    or just putting on their sexy panties?

i even can fucking imagine how it looks like, because one of my asian girlfriends were having trimming and shaving above her pussy... that's fucking disgusting for me..... shit!
  2. Friendly hotels booking, users reviews, best rates in south east asia.
    Special online rates. Agoda.
  3. Leo New Member

Telling the truth i never fucked a cambodian girl, cause my wife was besides me:(What i can say is that I really didn’t notice for the first few days, but the only women in Cambodian bars and clubs are prostitutes. The first few days we were hanging out with a few groups of backpackers, so I didn’t really notice what else was going on, but then I met a few folk who mentioned it, and I started noticing that every single bar you go into is full of women, and a few western or local guys.
  4. Traveller Member

I want to comment about unshaved pusssies, why the fuck Asian chicks do not shave their "precious"??? Why the fuck?? Is it so hard to buy some blades and make some movements up and down to clean your genitaly and makes us happy with what we see and penetrate into..Is it out of there traditions? or family custom?I can't understand guys..it's not even hygienic
  5. Patrick New Member

I guess next time you have to keep few GILETTE blades with you to shave'em yourself guys and enjoy your clean fucking :D
  6. CowBoy New Member

Hahha :D Yeah dude, i thought i am the only one who appered to have such a thoughts :D
  7. Leo New Member

Asian chicks have pubic hair for a reason: It not only helps trap a natural scent meant to attract the opposite sex, but it also acts as a filter, preventing UNCLEAN particles from getting into the vagina. Might be this is what they are taught from childhood
  8. Agoda - Limited Time Offer. - 58% DISCOUNT
    Fifth Jomtien The Residence, 4 Stars
    Premier Studio Double Room, Free WiFi access, Traveler rating 8

Rack Rate $130.31 vs Agoda rate $55.31

9. Steve New Member

Bigbang if u really wanna fuck and try chicks from all over the world, u have to accept that they have different relation and sex customs. Being shaved or not shaved, having their vaginas clean or not, u can't change it anyway..so if u r really striving towards sexual adventure just go for it..that is why condoms were created :p
    flyingman likes this.
  10. Robert New Member

totally agree, every nation has its own strenghts and weaknesses in terms of sex, but combining all of them will make u fkn pervert :D
  11. Samptt Active Member

Cambodian girls don't like blow job, they say in Cambodia its no good. :)
  12. Anastacia New Member

I didnt like blojob as well when i was not as experienced as now, so fuck cambodian chicks, it's just matter of one try, then u sink into world of sexual madness and every single sex should include some oral foreplay before the act itself
  13. Steve New Member

u r my lady honey :-*
  14. Macho New Member

Cambodian pussy is the same pussy as Thai and Malay chicks one, i tried them all, no difference in taste, feelings and their experience... Only one difference is that for malay and thai chicks u dont ask for blowjob as it is part of each sex, in contrast with cambodian bitches
  15. Painkillle New Member

Asian pussy hair feels a lot softer to me than the white chicks I've fucked, and ESPECIALLY softer than the nasty black pussy hair. That shit is like steel wool. Fucking hate it.
  16. They're so small and light you can practically use their sweet little bodies to jerk off with....Hot
  17. Lol I'm cambodia... but not a prostitude... nor an adult yet... but anyways... i like my pussyy... not sure if its just me or wat but... i finger alot and i notice that after i finger my pussy gets lose... but its funny cuz it recovers quick.. u can fuck me today.. id be lose when ur done but fuck me in 3 days... and u can barely get ur dick in there...! I LOVE BLOW JOBS!!! my baby feeds me 3 times aday!! i love sucking! and guys..... not all cambodian girls have hair.... i get a wax.. i find hair gross....! maybe you have bad luck idk..? but like.. most girls i no shave... >.>
    alttafv likes this.
  18. byron white Guest

pubic hair is a natural lubricant. let the girls choose to be women with a bush or bald little girls...up to them how they take care of that precious pussy.
  19. Peacko Guest

Hi Guys,
    I fucked one last year. She was stage dancer and was so fucking active that the whole dance floor and pole was moving with her moves. I then realised what can she do in the bed?
    Funny, fairly tanned. Gorgeous body. She liked me and my cousin. Agreed to fuck us both USD$300 for the night. Went to the hotel, she was sucking, fucking and double sandwiched her in ass and pussy, no problem. So tight that we could not penetrate her together easily. We fucked so much and so long that my cousin passed out, so I fucked her for another half hour. She was natural with perky breasts, tight ass and meaty pussy. We came three times in her. Shaven of course not stirred.
  20. aldo New Member

300$ ??? Even for two guys its just tooooo much, I'm sure with a bit of negociation even a chick with a gorgeous body is available in PP for 60-80$. By paying too much you ruin the market.....
    alttafv likes this.