Brazilian sex saloons

Discussion in 'Sex Tourism in Brazil' started by Pervert, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Pervert

Pervert New Member

Guys my friends dream of visiting Brasil for vacation in order to have some local pussies to drill, as i know the place is full of bars and saloons to get some hot latina chicks, u got any additional info?

3. Hunter

Hunter New Member

Each Latin American country that I have visited (Brazil, Costa Rica, Caymans, Guatemala, Mexico) has a unique character. That is probably true as well for other LA countries. Tourists, unless they are completely devoid of imagination, can do a great deal in any one of many countries, or within particular regions of the larger countries. An inquisitive traveler could potentially remain enjoyably occupied in Brasil, or some other places, for years.
    Not quite sure about the night life and sex-saloons coz i am not that type of a man :)

4. Macho

Macho New Member

Nice comment dude, indeed Latin America is a Heaven on earth where u can find any fun for your preference, even in sexual field and intimacy satisfaction. Especially brasil with its carnival and hottest chicks on earth, no need to even go for prostitues or sex saloons, use your charm and man's attraction to get some local chicks to ur bed