Brazilian carnaval season

Discussion in 'Sex Tourism in Brazil' started by Patrick, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Dudes, the Brazilian carnaval season is the hottest one in term of invovling into sex tourism, i have heard many chicks go there just to have some random sexual fun. Should i trust that info and go to Rio searching for those hornies woth my friends?

3. CowBoy

CowBoy New Member

Not pretty sure about exact sex affairs, but i know that Brazilian carnival is the most famous holiday in Brazil and has become an event of huge proportions. Excepted the industries, malls and the carnival related workers, the country stops completely for almost a week and festivities are intense, day and night, mainly in coastal cities. I'm sure you can find huge variety of horny babes wishing to have a pleasure with some random sexy guys with no further responsibility

4. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Brazil is a best place to have astonishing exotic lation-american sex, not only the carnival season allows you to do that. Any time or season of the year Brazil is welcoming you to have their local pussies to be drilled. Brazil is number one country in condom usage, the rest u can guess my friend :)

5. CowBoy

CowBoy New Member

Owh damn carnival, i dont even need to fuck a girl during a sexy carnival. Astonishing chicks with huge shaking boobs and damn attractive ass move around and performing stunning dances - all of that makes me cum on the place immediately :D But being realistic, finding out a girl for one night stand is the least problem in the brasil, especially during carnival

6. Steve

Steve New Member

People over here, if in all your fucking life you have never visited the Brazilian Carnival, so there is no meaning to live... Sex is the least pleasure u can get there, dont even bother urself with it

7. CowBoy

CowBoy New Member

Thumbs up buddy!:cool:

8. Peter

Peter New Member

I have visited this beautiful country twice. Both times during the Carnival. It was really awesome! During the Carnival people in Rio goes wild, especially girls. I will never forget latin girl named Delia. She was dancing about four meters away from me when I made eye contact. She noticed me looking and I beckoned her and she came to me trough a crowd. She was hot like fire and it was such a great night!

9. Nick

Nick New Member

Sounds good… too good to be true...

10. Peter

Peter New Member

It was a dream, buddy. It was a dream come true:cool:

11. Nick

Nick New Member

Lucky you!!;)

12. Leo

Leo Member

Carnaval season actually is a SEX season buddies)) they just hide the real name and real purpose of helding that freaking carnival)) its a way to gather money and grow up country's economy by attracting horny and pervert bustards like us o_O

13. Anastacia

Anastacia New Member

I wanna go to Brazziiiiilll guyys...I dont need sex, i dont need fucking, i just wanna see those parade of joy and fun that will deffinitely change my point of view about real party performing :(

14. Pervert

Pervert New Member

Listen to Andreea Banica - Love in Brasil song, and u will understand why you need to visit Brasil, that's number 1 priority country for me to visit and have fun, even sexual :)