Best europe destinations for sex tourism

Discussion in 'Main Thailand forum.' started by Steve, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Steve

Steve New Member

Hey Buddies! I am from US, and planning to go to visit europe with my friend to have some fun there. Could you advice me the best places to get some unforgettable fun and naughty satisfaction?

3. Traveller

Traveller Member

At designated times of day street prostitution is legal on Davidstrasse, Germany, otherwise famous for its landmark police station. Also, there is less window shopping going on in Hamburg as prostitutes can display their bodies behind windows only in the gated Herbertstrasse, a street where minors and women are not welcome.

4. Traveller

Traveller Member

Forgot to mention about safety concerns : police presence is high but watch out for pickpockets and large numbers of junkies. Also, if it becomes apparent you are just looking you may be hassled.

5. Leo

Leo Member

Paris bro , PARIS! Exact location is Rue St. Denis and Pigalle, Paris, France where i visited few years ago and i am pretty sure it is even better nowadays. Fur clad sex worker of all possible ages and sex combinations may be encountered along that street and all kinds of sex paraphernalia may be bought at its sex shops.You won't regret Steve

6. CowBoy

CowBoy New Member

Leo i was there as well buddy, it was awesome. Steve indeed there you should deffinitely try a more high-end, civilized and tourist friendly red light area, which is Pigalle, home of the famous Moulin Rouge and nearby Museum of Eroticism, open till 2 am.

7. Steve

Steve New Member

Thanx guys, this is the info that i actually was looking for;)

8. Robert

Robert New Member

Amsterdam is also well know by its sex-districts, sex-museums and shop. The main thing is the open-mindness of the local people

9. Steve

Steve New Member

I was there already, unbeliavable trip :)

10. Sam the Pecker

Sam the Pecker New Member

Rue d’Aerchot, Brussels! This street is lined with brothels from beginning to end! With its windowed rooms it is Amsterdam De Wallen district’s look-alike :) But it’s not as friendly as De Wallen, so you shouldn’t visit it alone.

11. Peter

Peter New Member

Have anybody heard about special sex agencies which offer access to exclusive sex clubs in europe?

12. Nick

Nick New Member

Friend of mine told me about such one in Germany called like “mensexclusive” that he used a few times. And he said it was awesome! Luxury clubs, beautiful, tested and clean girls. But it’s also expensive enough :(

13. Troy

Troy New Member

Visit Sofia, Bulgaria and check out Kama Sutra club on Dondudov blvd. It’s a great place for a great experience!))

14. Casey

Casey New Member

While we’ re on the subject of eastern Europe… Lots of good looking and easy going girls live in Tallinn known as sex capital of Baltics. Low level of salaries make most of them easy to buy with drinks or presents they can't afford by themselves. Also there are a lot of strip clubs and massage saloons with pretty girls working there. It’s a pity that prostitution is illegal in Estonia… nevertheless those who seek will find :cool:

15. Peter

Peter New Member

Estonia! What the hell brought you there mate?!:)

16. Casey

Casey New Member

Well I’ve been travelled for the past 7 years, have seen a lot of countries and places… I’m not bound to explain you the reasons, am I?

17. Peter

Peter New Member

Of course you aren’t! But you had a girl in every place you’d been, am I right? You’re such a pussy collector, aren’t you? How cool are you mate?)))))

18. Sam the Pecker

Sam the Pecker New Member

Haha:D Peter, you rock!

19. Casey

Casey New Member

I’m just interested in relationship between men and women. And sex is an essential part of it. I’m not looking for pussy, I’m trying to understand female psychology…

20. Peter

Peter New Member

I suppose you are a writer with kind of idée fixe…:D then tell me which of the girls do you like best?))))

21. Casey

Casey New Member

I repeat: I’m not “pussy collector” as you said…
    Her name was Sophie. I met her in Paris. Peace out now, funny guy!:mad: